Friday, July 22

Review: Manwhore +1

Manwhore +1 Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am giving myself a pat on the back for choosing the right series to start this week. After a hellish kind of workweek, I still managed to smile. All thanks to Malcolm Saint. Ahhh, this man!

After his predictable reaction to what Rachel was really doing at the start of their acquaintance (not yet a full on relationship, okay?), how this book started and picked up from the first one was rather surprising. Quite refreshing, in fact. Because they didn't get back together like the "hiccup" they went through wasn't very important. It was. And this book really did great in showing how they dealt with being back together, that they need to be back together despite their misunderstanding. They worked past all that.

If Manwhore Saint was a hot cutie, I was not prepared with Boyfriend Saint. I was totally unprepared for him. Whew! The fact that he was honest with his feelings right when he was ready to have it all out in the open, was just such a joy to go through.

This read is another example of when boys are better in books than in real life! Enough said.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com