Tuesday, July 19

Review: Manwhore

Manwhore Manwhore by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been meaning to start with this series and I have managed to skim through a couple of the books. This week I finally gave in and started this book even if I'm usually not the one to start reading a series that has not been completed yet.

Oh, well. I just couldn't wait to read all about the Saint who isn't.

This book was just so easy to read. I love all the juicy drama and sexual tension. The fact that Malcolm and Rachel was able to establish some sort of relationship (despite all the said tension) was a great touch. Sometimes it's kind of difficult to appreciate the spin of a story when the main characters don't go right at each other but KR was able to expertly put together a sexy base for the rest of the plot. The secondary characters were just as intriguing and I'm already looking forward to reading their own books...because what is justice? Ha!

We all knew what Rachel was doing from the very start so I couldn't help but feel bad for Malcolm knowing that he started only as a story to her. I was forever waiting for the ball to drop and how Saint was going to react. Knowing him as a proud person, it wasn't difficult to guess. And then boom! On to the next book!

Ugh! Don't you just hate it when that happens?! Okay, okay. Off to the next one.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com