Tuesday, July 5

Review: Pucked Over

Pucked Over Pucked Over by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!!! This is, by far, my most favourite book in this series. Like, woah! I did not expect Randy Balls' story to hit me like a sweet tornado! This is one helluva great read.

I don't know why but I'm developing an obsession with this type of plot--when the couple starts off their pseudo-relationship like it's all physical and with zero feelings. All play and all intense. And then boom! Everything changes. That part when Randy realized everything had changed for him? The butterflies in my stomach felt like they were unleashed. I may have squealed!

This book had the trademark HH banter and humour that just makes Tiffany (my inner biyatch) all happy! There's a whole chapter just talking about Randy's junk. Bwahahaha! Pretty much went cray reading that part. I did not expect Lily's character to develop into the one it has become either. She's perfecto for Balls. Go, girl!

Love, love, love this book! Randy made me swoon like a fool. That's a good thing, right? (I felt like this review is all over. But whatevs!) READ THIS BOOK!!!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com