Monday, July 4

Review: Pucked Up

Pucked Up Pucked Up by Helena Hunting
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series continues to entertain like nothing I've been reading lately. I really enjoyed the first book in the series and it really set the bar high for what's to come.

This book was a bunch of beautiful surprises because the Buck and the Sunny that I knew from the first book was totally different from the characters that I read here. This just goes to show that we can never tell who people are unless we know their stories.

Although I really loved reading about Buck and Sunny not to mention that this book was packed with the trademark HH fun and steam, I just thought that there was something lacking. I just felt like that there was not enough hook and the conflict had seemed repetitive.

But hey, that's just me. This was still a great read and I'm marching on to the next one in this series. I. Can't. Stop. These boys are just delish!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com