Saturday, July 16

Review: Unexpected Reality

Unexpected Reality Unexpected Reality by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I went into this book head on without even reading the blurb or any reviews about it because, my God! That cover! Ahhh! This was also going to be my first KR read and I was really hoping for a good one because I was having a stressful work week. And damn, did she deliver! This was probably one of the more comfortable books I've read, narrative-wise. It did not sound overly done and just was easy to read.

The twists in this book just kept coming. In the first few chapters, I thought I knew what was going to happen and then, boom! KR proved me wrong. And then before I could sit pretty and finish the book, she hits me with another one...that got me ugly-crying. Again. Damn it.

This book was a great read with good story and character development. It did not feel rushed but rather really well-paced. I've mentioned the twists so those are definite pluses. This may have been a romance novel but it's definitely not the regular type of read you find out there by the dozen.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com