Friday, September 16

Review: For the Love of English

For the Love of English For the Love of English by A.M. Hargrove
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ahhhhhhhhh! I loved this book from start to finish. My heart already melted at the dedication alone! *flails*

These single-dad stories always get me...all the freakin' time. I just love this plot. I think that this book may also be one of the few when the father was really young, college age young. I adored how Beck was able to raise his daughter so beautifully at such a young age and I loved how he was very close to his parents. English was so precocious and almost always left a smile on my face whenever I read the scenes that she was in. Well, those when she was under the rainbow, at the very least. Such a cutie patootie!!!

Beck and Sheridan's relationship was also a novelty to me. They started on the wrong foot and I wasn't confident about how the chemistry between would eventually work out. But damn, these two knew how to go from zero to eighty with the bat of an eyelash. Like, damn! I didn't expect them to out-filthy talk each other without even trying. That was hot! They were too sexy for my senses...and I needed to make babies of their own, stat.

I also try to be nonchalant of the fact that Beck (I've always had the biggest crush on David Beckham since 1998!) calls Sheridan Cookie (my nickname with family and with very close friends happen to be Kookie!). Noooooo, my head was not in the clouds when reading this book. Nope, not at all.

In short, I love, love, love this book. Suffice it to say that it put moi under a huge ass rainbow. That's for damn sure!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com