Tuesday, September 27

Review: Hitched: Volume Two

Hitched: Volume Two Hitched: Volume Two by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The crazy (but fun!) love story of Noah and Olivia continues in the second volume of the Imperfect Love series. And I am just thankful I have decided to be patient and waited for the series to be completed before starting it. Otherwise, I would've gone stir crazy because that cliffhanger at the end of the first book? That wasn't very nice. Not good for my heart, at least.

Just when I thought that Olivia had made the decision to accept the contract of their arranged marriage, I thought that it was going to smooth sailing from there. But no, things just got a bit more complicated when her past comes back to cause trouble. But just when that threat was put out, another thing came up. Well, it wasn't really something new because it was already mentioned in the prologue of the first book--that they needed to produce an heir to complete the requirements of Noah's father's will. This was something Noah found too late that Olivia wasn't aware of when signing the contract.

And if I thought that the ending of the first book was crazy? Well, the cliffhanger in this one just set the bar nth times higher. Holy moly!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com