Tuesday, September 13

Review: A STELLAR AFFAIR

A STELLAR AFFAIR A STELLAR AFFAIR by Eve Montelibano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I swear to all book gods, this book reeks of Hiddleswift. Any other argument is invalid. And although I am a Loki fan (again, now that they are no more *insert evil laugh here*), I left the Tay-Tay camp as soon as the teardrops on her guitar dried.

But I digress.

I wouldn't say no to a Hollywood romance and thankfully, this turned out to be an easy read that I was able to finish in one sitting. I have never read EM before so this was another treat for me. The story was fast-paced with a filthy-talking movie star that kept me on track through the pages. There were just some scenes that made me uneasy like when Ava cried rape if Wes didn't stop but he didn't and eventually, she gave in. Like, what was that?! Nooo, don't do that. There is dominance and aggressiveness but I think that was really toeing the line. And Ava could be a bit whiny and bratty...and it did get a bit tiresome at some points.

In the end, this was still an okay read and I still recommend it for suckers for Hollywood romances.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com