Sunday, October 9

Review: The Culmination

The Culmination The Culmination by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This fourth book in this series is an extended epilogue for Jonas and Sarah's story. So much more happiness! Not only do they get their HEA, I got mine as well.

You know that feeling that you'll be missing out on the goings-on on the lives of your favorite characters once you get to the "The End" part? This book is a perfect example that sometimes the HEA is enough. Who knows what could happen when you've run out of pages, right? This book almost makes me feel like the Faradays are more than fictional characters. Ahhh, but after having such crazy adventures and numerous trials, I think I'm ready to let go of these two. It was a wild run, crazy monkeys! I can only take so much feels.

PS--Despite the given that Josh and Kat also had their own HEA as evidenced in this book, I'm still excited and looking forward to reading their story in their own respective POVs. Here's to the next three books!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com