Monday, October 3

Review: Dirty Little Rendezvous

Dirty Little Rendezvous Dirty Little Rendezvous by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woah, woah, woah! Hold up! No one warned me about the awesomeness of this book and how it would leave me like a useless puddle on the floor when all is said and read.

All that great reading from the first four books in this series? That was a build-up to this book. So I'm sad that this is the last book in the series (I doubt if they have any secret Burke siblings that we are not aware of. And Pops ain't like that!) but what a way to close it off. Leila and Jase were such joys to read. Lovely, lovely, lovely characters! I mean, I knew Leila was already a kick-ass lady. Add Jase into the mix and the beautiful sparks were all over the place--from London to Paris and back.

Second chances. Bucket list kisses and love. Surprise twists. Not to mention that this series makes me wish I had brothers even if they would probably drive me nuts. And oh, my heart was most definitely not prepared for an inked British indie singer. I will never judge Leila if she got weak at even just the thought of him. I would jump him, too. In a snap.

Reading about the Burke brothers was like a buffet. This book is our dessert. With spinkles! Awww, I'm gonna miss Mimi for damn sure but hats off to Ms Hart for this wonderful series. Tankoooooo so much!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com