Tuesday, October 4

Review: The Reclamation

The Reclamation The Reclamation by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It still amazes how I wasn't able to pick up where I left off with the first book in this series the soonest I could. It took me almost two years! Wtf. I'm so glad to have backtracked to any possible series that I may have missed finishing. And so here I am again with the awesome Jonas Faraday and his magnificent Sarah Cruz!

This was another fantastic read. You just know that you are in sync with an author's writing because even if you know that some scenes may feel a bit stretched, you are still okay with with everything. The longer you get to spend with these characters in the book, the better. If it had been bad storytelling, I would've called it dragging and that would be the end of it.

But I was just enjoying all the time I get to spend with Jonas and Sarah, their crazy sexy time, their even crazier times out of bed. Jonas' obsession with Plato is getting adorable by the page! And just when I thought I could not get enough of Jonas, I get to finally have a better feel of his equally gorgeous brother, Josh. These two are just too much for me to handle. Phew! I can't.

And then boom! LR gave us a cliffy ending like no other. If I didn't have the third book on the ready in my reader, said reader would have been acquainted with my concrete wall. Okay, not really. But sheeshhhhhh!

*insert flailing here*

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com