Thursday, October 20

Review: The Infatuation: Josh and Kat Part I

The Infatuation: Josh and Kat Part I The Infatuation: Josh and Kat Part I by Lauren Rowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The first four books of this series clearly stated that Kat and Josh already had their HEA. But I would never say no to reading what really happened in their own love story. Jonas and Sarah was excited that these two got together and this book is the best opportunity for me to get a peek at how they became them.

I loved the chemistry betweeb Josh and Kat. And I loved how they seemed to bask in that chemistry and seized the moment of just being together. They were put into each other's path because of his brother and her best friend's relationship. I loved how they took the opportunity to be together, unforgiving of any possible circumstances.

Hot, sweet, and fun. Who can say to this book especially if you know you are guaranteed a happy ever after in the end? Definitely not me.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com