Friday, October 21

Review: Nights with Him

Nights with Him Nights with Him by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was the perfect combo of an awesome H and an even awesome-er h. I loved how Michelle was such a go-getter and was not afraid to get what she wanted. She wanted Jack and was not afraid to act out on that want and be his sexual equal. (Go, girl!)

And then this amazing woman was given one of the best alphas that I have read lately. Jack was confident without being cocky and the fact that he owned a company that makes products for adult pleasure and ran it with his sister showed that he was someone with an open mind and not quick to judge. Makes me want to pinch his cheeks (okay, maybe also his butt!) for cuteness.

Together, their chemistry was off the charts. The way that they were so willing to give up a part of their identity just to be with someone they love was just too much for me. It's a good thing everyone came out winning in the end. I almost couldn't handle the feels these two were generating. Mmmm. Sugar sweet!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com