Wednesday, October 19

Review: Pinky Promise

Pinky Promise Pinky Promise by H.J. Bellus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a really good read all because the HEA was guaranted early on in the book so the rest of it is more of an extended epilogue but at the same time, how to survive an HEA.

State and Baylor survived a tough childhood together but was separated when State was adopted. Years later, they met again and had a chance to be together again. I'll never get tired with second chance romances. Although in this case, it wasn't really a full one since they were just kids when they got separated. I enjoyed how they journeyed through fusing their new lives and new families together. It wasn't easy and there were times when it wasn't really what I expected (although I won't go into details so that I don't give away spoilers).

Overall, this book turned out to be an easy read with a bit of ugly crying on the side--it can be an ugly world even in fictional ones. I won't really call myself a grammar police but there were some slips in the book that distracted me. A little editing and polishing can go a long way. It won't hurt as well if we get a book for Shayne and Ryder, right? Pretty please.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com