Wednesday, November 2

Review: The Deal

The Deal The Deal by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Waiting for this series to get completed was a serious test to my patience and I'm glad to finally get my hands on it. I think new adult contemporary sports romance is a something I could really get addicted to (if I'm not yet). When I started reading this book, all I could think of was KC's The Game Plan series. It totally felt like a continuation of that series but told from a different voice. And then I learned that both authors are good friends so I concluded that birds of the same feather can really give us some really fantabulous read.

Well, what can I say except that I loved everything about this book? It's been awhile (indeed!) since my college years but these characters were so easily relatable. It's always such a relief when we get to have normal characters--not that I can't stand those billionaire alphas, mind you. But there are times when I just would like to read laid back characters.

This was a well paced story with the the right build-up plus a chemistry that just wouldn't quit on the feels! The characters were well written--I love reading about jocks that fall in love. Hannah was feisty and wouldn't take Garrett's BS, and he could totally read Hannah. That connection was just beautiful. Ohmygod, did I already mention the feels?!

I am hooked to this series. So on to the next book...because wtf is up with Logan?!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com