Thursday, January 12

Review: Booty Call

Booty Call Booty Call by Ainsley Booth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tell me, how does one move on from this fantabulous read?! Like, how?!

There I was, about to drown in my own judgy self because OMG-here-comes-another-so-much-older-guy but I have been having such a ball with AB's books that I just couldn't say no to this book. I did like the little preview of the Scott and Ali show in the first book of the series. I just wasn't so sure if I'm ready for another of this plot (because the last one was such a disaster).

But oh, my heart! So much feels!!! *flails about helplessly

I loved that Scott had the presence of mind to say no to Ali first. I loved that Ali was so forward with what she wanted with Scott--something I can probably only appreciate if it happened in books? I loved that Scott was such a filthy-taking badass. I loved that Ali was still working hard to be a career woman when she could just play hooky with such a hawt, delicious boyfriend. I mean, seriously, these two are just awesome together. Loved, loved, loved them so much!!!

This book was one hell of a smutterific bonanza of a gorgeous read. If I didn't have a book challenge that I need to up this year, I'd re-read this every week. Squeeeeee!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com