Tuesday, January 17

Review: Mr. President

Mr. President Mr. President by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a classic AWESOME Katy Evans read! I would probably be left to moon over it if left alone. I cannot get enough of Matt Hamilton. Holy smokes! This man is hawwwttt!

This may not be my first attempt to read a romance novel in a politics setting but each book that I've read so far always offered something different. That's always great because that could only mean that there is a different take on a setting that is openly public in real life. So the romance between Matt and Charlotte was just so much to digest (in a good way!) and there were so much feels all over this book. I cannot count the number of times that I had to stop reading because I just want to take everything in while I'm reading a particular scene or dialogue.

Queue moony far-away look and deep sigh plus a silly grin.

It was so easy to forget that this was a romance between an important political figure and a member of his campaign team. An off-the-charts chemistry, a fast-paced storytelling, and an engaging dialogue made this one heck of an amazing read that just couldn't be put down once I started it. I loved, loved, loved it!

PS--Yes, I did read it twice over the weekend. Because I can. And because I just couldn't NOT.

PPS--Where's a sixth star when you need it?

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com