Wednesday, January 11

Review: Say Car For Me – Bonus Brian POV Scene

Say Car For Me – Bonus Brian POV Scene Say Car For Me – Bonus Brian POV Scene by Kelly Oram
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG! OMG! OMG!

It's been forever since I first read Cinder & Ella but with all the excitement due to the second book coming out next month, I finally gave in and read this quick read from Brian's POV during their first meeting.

I thought it was very simple when they first met and I was kind of curious what went through Brian's head during that pivotal moment. OMG! I'd forgotten just how much feels I had when I read the first book. The connection between these two was so strong though and was now only confirmed after I've read what had been in his head, even if just for this scene.

This may have been a quickie read but it was still a great one. Can't wait for the second book!!! Ahhh!!!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com