Thursday, January 19

Review: Lip Service

Lip Service Lip Service by Jessa James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Alright, I'm gonna keep this short.

I guess this was okay at best. It was cute. It was hot. It was smutty. And I guess I liked the characters enough. But since it was only a novella, there was only so much that can be packed into those few pages. It was straight to the point and an alpha male that managed to not let everything go to his head...when it counted. Carter waited for Emma and for the right time to approach her...although in the end, she forced his hand on the "when" part.

Minimal to zero drama or angst and lots of loving--sometimes I like my books that way. Although I don't over-the-top love this read, I didn't exactly not like it either. I'm sort of in the middle with this one. Good thing this was a novella. Otherwise, it would've dragged on and would border on boring.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com