Thursday, January 19

Review: Dirty Sexy Saint

Dirty Sexy Saint Dirty Sexy Saint by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hmmm, this was an unexpectedly enjoyable read. Although the jury is still out on how much I like Samantha--I like my ladies to be kickass career ladies and she wasn't. She was in her mid-twenties and was still dependent on her parents. That did not appeal to me at all.

But other than that, this was a good read. I loved Clay! He was a self-made man and I gobbled all that up. Sooo hot! I actually loved the chemistry and all that attraction between him and Samantha. Feels, baby, feels! The only regret I have about this book was that it was a bit shorter than my usual.

In the end though, Samantha was able to redeem herself. A bit. Maybe she was finally growing up. And Clay was his usual hot self with his self-assurance and for standing up to her family. More hotness points for this man! This was indeed a quick, good book!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com