Wednesday, January 18

Review: The Librarian Principle

The Librarian Principle The Librarian Principle by Helena Hunting
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I finally decided to take on this book since I've had this parked for a bit. And HH has been a favorite of mine since I started the Pucked series. That series is all kinds of funny, filthy, and wonderful. This book, however, is something I couldn't easily define. I was all kinds of excited when I started it because the blurb is that cringe-worthy. It's bound to be intriguingly enjoyable, right?

I guess it started fine. However, the story kind of plateaued for me after Ryder's discovery of Liese's stash. There wasn't enough build-up to anything and I also had a hard time to really connect to the story or the characters. Don't get me wrong, both main characters were likable enough. But that's all to it.

I don't know. Maybe I set the bar too high because this was an HH book? Shouldn't I have used my Pucked standards? I guess this would've been more than an okay book had I not read Pucked yet. So, there. I guess this was an okay read at best.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com