Thursday, January 5

Review: Feral

Feral Feral by Jenika Snow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don't know why but JS' work is sometimes a big hit for me and other times the opposite. Although I have not religiously followed this series, I have now read a couple of books from it that I have managed to convince myself to get. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me as I had expected.

Although I admire the trust that Lexi had on Dillon, it still bothered me how she decided to easily approach him. It would've been really alarming in real life. So I guess it's a good thing that this was a work of fiction, and that made it easier to accept. She was lucky Dillon was not a freakin' rapist or murderer!

With that crazy thought out of my head, I guess Lexi and Dillon's story was an okay one. Steamy and full of (good) tension, it managed to be an improved read than from when I started it. Great epilogues, too!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com