Sunday, January 8

Review: Friend Zoned

Friend Zoned Friend Zoned by Jennifer Sucevic
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

New adult sports romance--check.
Friends-turned-to-lovers plot--check.
An author that I could really get addicted to (if I'm not yet)--big fat check.

Although I started this series with the third book, Liam's book, I became instantly hooked on JS's style of easy prose. It made for an equally easy reading as these books feel like novellas when they are really full-length novels. Yep, there's a certain groove going through these books.

I'm such a sucker for these new adult romances with sports jock heroes that are written just panty-melting-ly hot right. Add the friends-to-lovers storyline and I'm pretty much a goner. I really liked how Sam and Violet's relationship developed gradually and did not go immediately to "shit, I want my best friend" overdrive. It only showed they both cared about their friendship enough not to rush into anything just because they were starting to look at each other in a different light.

There was no over-the-top drama and that's how I like my new adult romances. I hope this series doesn't stop at three books because I'm addicted and I need another hit. Soon!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com