Sunday, January 8

Review: Hate F*@k: The Complete Story

Hate F*@k: The Complete Story Hate F*@k: The Complete Story by Ainsley Booth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You have to excuse me because I don't think I can form enough rational thoughts to make a decent review after reading this book. OMG! Ggggggggg! I may be sick but I think 2017 loves me already because this book is awesoooooome in so many levels!

The chemistry between Cole and Hailey were off the charts. And also off-the-charts crazy! Good thing I didn't start on this when it was published as a serial because I would've gone mad. Holy shiznit, Batman! (See? No rational thoughts whatsoever.) Okay, since I'm pretty much useless now, I won't go into any more details. But let me just say that this series has a lot of potential. I wasn't distracted by that many feels to not be interested in what is going to happen in the illegal underworld that the group is trying to make their business and can they save the world. Yep, we'll have to wait and see.

I may have been late to the Horus Group party. Sue me. But good thing I was because so far, there have only been two books out and I would've gone stir crazy waiting for these books to be published. I'm ready to climb the walls just thinking about the third book coming out next month. Yes, it's already 2017 and I still don't have any patience. Ugh. Be here already, Feb 14th!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com