Monday, January 9

Review: Never Say Love

Never Say Love Never Say Love by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What can I say except that I was unexpectedly entertained by this book more than I thought I would be. Although that was a bit predictable since I have always been a fan of the friends-to-lovers spin.

It did not take me long to get right into this story. Nathan and Ellie's may come off with an insta-lust/love-ish vibes but it wasn't really. Nathan had always Ellie when they were younger but couldn't do anything about it because she was his best friend's younger sister. And she always had a crush on him as well. Getting together during her brother's wedding, they finally had the chance to act on their attraction even if it was in secret. But in a short span of time, Nathan wanted to have more and at the same time, tried to confront his past. Will Ellie ever see more to their relationship than the physical?

I love the straight-to-the-point approach of this book. It might be a little shorter than the usual but I loved that nothing needed to be dragged on and the story was just right. This was an overall wonderful read. I guess this means I will have to look for the rest of the series, yeah?

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com