Wednesday, May 17

Review: Pucked Off

Pucked Off Pucked Off by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a long time coming! I've been getting up close with Lance and I thought I knew what I was getting from his story. Turned out I didn't. What a trip! Although Lance was a constant fixture in the past few books in the series, I really wasn't ready to decide on how I feel about the guy. And I really thought that I was getting a story with Tash. See just how good HH is in making me believe all that?

Lies. All lies.

Because what I got was an even sexier story, an even more beautiful lady for Lance. And I finally decided that I do like him. The earlier books felt light after reading this one. This read had more angst and had a more darker tone that I was not expecting but unexpectedly enjoyed because it gave so much more character to Lance and Poppy. Such a good read!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com