Wednesday, May 17

Review: Text 2 Lovers

Text 2 Lovers Text 2 Lovers by K. Webster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I may have already mentioned in any of my past reviews that I'm easily sold on technology-based or -related romances. So I guess I was already sold on this book just by knowing the title. And I thought this story started off really well--great chemistry between the characters and the text messaging was really all fun. Unfortunately, it kind of slowed down a bit for me after the romance became more personal and face-to-face. It should've been more intimate but I couldn't feel it enough. There was just something missing and I couldn't identify what really went wrong. A bit of my expectations just weren't met in the end or maybe I was just expecting more.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com