Monday, August 12

Review: The Wrong Gentleman

The Wrong Gentleman The Wrong Gentleman by Louise Bay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been away from the reading scene for some time that I didn't even know Landon's book was already out when I asked if he had his own book. This was right after reading The Ruthless Gentleman. So I was only too happy to pounce on this and devour its story.

Despite already knowing both Landon and Skylar from TRG, I appreciated that there was sufficient time to properly introduce both of their characters--and what made it better was that it didn't feel redundant. They came in as fresh characters but yet familiar. It made me want to read their story some more and I was bummed that it had to end. Booo!

To say that I enjoyed this book is an understatement. It was a great follow up to TRG and perhaps just a teeny bit better. The only thing that bothered me about it was how come Skylar and Landon didn't know each other from the start when her bestfriend and his brother were married to each other? Hmm. Nevertheless, this was an awesome read. Apologies but I couldn't go further into details because everything I can draft up in my head contains spoilers.

This is a total recommendation. Although linked to TRG, you don't need to read the other book first making this a true standalone--I guess that's why it doesn't indicate on here that it's part of a series or at least a sequel.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com