Friday, September 20

Review: Fall

Fall Fall by Kristen Callihan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't know how much I missed KC's books until I read this book. Wow, just wow. This book was such an easy book to read. KC's writing is forever flawless!

I faintly remember Jax from the first couple of books in this series but that didn't stop me from falling in love with him as soon as the book started. His and Stella's chemistry was just too much for me--just a barrage of feels! It made me smile on the inside countless of times. There was something pure about their perfectly timed coming together. Not to mention that Jax's old soul aura was something that took me by surprise and it made him more compatible with the lovely Stella. How they both healed each other felt intimate to read and with the way KC wrote these characters, I felt that I was almost intruding on them. They were almost too real to touch.

Getting to read about the rest of the band as well as Scottie was just awesome. I loved getting reacquainted with these boys and remembering why I loved this series very much. I look forward to reading about the rest of the guys' HEAs.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com