Sunday, September 22

Review: The Royal Arrangement

The Royal Arrangement The Royal Arrangement by Jeana E. Mann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew this was the first half of a duet so I knew it was going to be kind of a short read. I just didn't expect it to be that short. Or was I enjoying it too much that it felt like a quick read?

This was the first JEM book that I read and oh, man! It was a fun book! Royalty, (dirty) political intrigue, and smutty BDSM undertones--all in a single read!

Prince Henry sounded deliciously dark and Evelyn was a clear opposite, perfectly complementing him. I went into this book expecting some smut...okay, a lot of. But instead I got very good, fast-paced narration and very promising, well-written characters. The only thing negative I can say about this book was that it ended sooner than I was ready for it to. Cliffhanger galore. And I have to wait until the middle of October for the second half?! Whyyyy?!?!?!

Overall, a great one-sitting, first-time read from this author. I can feel my TBR pile growing with her other books already.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com