Monday, October 28

Review: Sweet Addiction

Sweet Addiction Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just realized that I kept on skipping this book for the longest time, thinking that I have already read it. All that time I was confusing it for another book--just a case of slightly similar covers.

I quite enjoyed this book despite my apprehensions because I have always been on the fence when it comes to insta-love stories. But despite that, the story still managed to suck me in. It was fast-paced but not too much to sacrifice any of the storytelling. I always love me some well-written characters and this book didn't have a shortage of it.

If there's anything I hate more than a real insta-love starter to a story, it's a poorly written, hasty ending. I am so glad that despite how Dylan and Reese's story started, the ending was properly thought out and unhurried. JD has yet to disappoint me and that's a good thing.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com